According to the notification released by SSC, the Combined Graduate Level ie CGL exam will be conducted in December 2022.
Image Credit source: SSC Website
The application process for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination has been started by the Staff Selection Commission. This is a good opportunity for the youth who are looking for government jobs after graduation. Through this vacancy, there is a chance to get a job in the government departments under the central government. So the candidates who want to apply for this SSC CGL You have to apply online by visiting the official website- ssc.nic.in. Before applying in this, go to the official website and check the notification.
According to the notification released by SSC, the application process for CGL exam has started from today i.e. 10 September 2022. Candidates have been given time till 01 October 2022 to apply in this. The last date for submission of application fee for this vacancy is 01 October 2022. Through this exam, the graduate will get a job in the central government.
SSC CGL 2022: How to Apply
- To apply, candidates have to first visit the official website- ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of Apply.
- After this go to the link of SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Online Form 2022.
- Now click on Apply online option.
- Register first by filling the details asked on the next page.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- Take a print out of the application.
Direct Link- Apply for SSC CGL 2022.
update in progress…
: Language Inputs